Effective date: December 30, 2019
GoPetFriendly, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.buypetfriendly.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://www.buypetfriendly.com/ website operated by GoPetFriendly, LLC
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies & Local Storage
Cookies & Local Storage are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send. In addition, we may transfer your personal data to Partners who pay is for this information.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, actions you take on our website, actions you take on our Partner’s websites, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as Local Storage, beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
GoPetFriendly, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To generate revenue from our Partners (as described in our Advertising Policy)
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
If GoPetFriendly, LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. This may happen at any time without direct notice to you.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, GoPetFriendly, LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
GoPetFriendly, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of GoPetFriendly, LLC or our Partners
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. We do allow you to exercise CCPA Do Not Sell My Personal Information consent at the bottom of this page under Cookie Declaration.
CCPA Policies & Disclosures
The following section provides specific information for users covered by California’s CCPA requirements.
Your CCPA Rights
CCPA provides certain California residents with rights that we support and have summarized below. You may exercise your request rights by completing the form on this page.
- The right to request and receive access to a copy of any personal details we have collected on you based on providing us with a verified request.
- The right to request that we delete any personal details we may have collected about you, based on providing us with a verified request.
- The right to not be discriminated against, if you so choose to exercise specific rights under CCPA, to the extent that our services naturally allow you equal rights. For example, if our service relies on collecting personal information in order to provide that service to you, yet you refuse to provide personal information, we cannot still offer the service as we have no way of fulfilling it without your information.
- The right to review a list of categories of personal information we may collect about you (see sections below).
- The right to opt-out of having your personal information sold. This can be exercised near the bottom of the page under Cookie Declaration.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
- Our website may collect personal information such as name, email address, phone number, randomly generated unique user IDs, and information regarding your demographics, geographic locations, website, and Internet usage, educational information, and personal preferences.
Sources of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from the following sources:
- First party cookies we use on our website to collect and track your information
- Forms and chat services we place on our website that you voluntarily complete
- Social network information provided by third-party tracking systems or services you log into using our website.
- Joint marketing partners and networks, when they share information with us.
- Private and publicly available databases.
Purpose for Collecting Personal Information
We collect your personal information in order to improve your website experience, fulfill or meet the specific reason you explicitly provide the information (receiving a quote), to provide you with support, to create and maintain an account you create with us, to process your requests, transactions, or payments, and to provide your information to our Partners who may offer you services and products.
Personal Information Shared and Sold
All categories of personal information we collect may be shared with our Partners for the purpose of providing estimates, services, and products to you. This is done through the process of transferring data from our website to our Partner’s websites withing your Internet session. We may sell all categories of personal information listed in the section titled “Categories of Personal Information We Collect.”
Service Providers and Partners
We may employ third party companies and work with Partners and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, assist us in analyzing how our Service is used and to generate income, revenue, and profit.
These third parties may be given access to your Personal Data.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Other Analytics Tracking
We may leverage other browser activity tracking software to collect data about you and your activity on our website.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
We may leverage other advertising and remarketing platforms to reach you.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services, including our Partners.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This website is built, maintained, and intended for users within the United States of America. We do not intentionally target citizens and Internet users from other countries; however, this does not mean that a citizen or Internet user from another country will be unable to find and utilize this website. If you browse this website and are a citizen of or Internet user originating from a country outside of the United States, you agree to all terms and conditions, privacy policies, and disclosures on this website. If you are from another country we kindly ask you to simply not use our Service.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from citizens or Internet users outside of the United States; however, we do not actively take actions to block these users from access our website as we operate on a free an open Internet.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org